Aug 27, 2014
Aug 26, 2014
Aug 23, 2014
You know, there are really no words to describe the beauty and grandeur of these temples and Baphuon is no exception. You just stand there, and you marvel at the ingenuity of the human mind (and the power of the king, of course) to create these things!
Aug 22, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 20, 2014
It's as if they are not really interested in what you are saying. They are actually just waiting for their turn to speak! And its sad.
1. Exam day today. It was QC holiday so my kids had more time to review.
2. Danniel's application for Phil Science HS has been filed. Test is on October 4. Crossing my fingers!
3. Not making the 500-calorie a day diet, but somehow making it below the 1,200-calorie mark.
4. Paksiw na pata. And that is the reason for #4, hehehe.
5. My Samsung tablet for the movie downloads.
6. Rebond deal at Metrodeal. And the salon is just across my office!
7. My topic for my Strama class requirement was approved. If only I can already finish it, hahaha.
8. Watching To Kill a Mockingbird and Psycho. Too bad they don't make movies like them anymore!
9. Yvan Navy burger, as introduced by my son Drex. Super spicy, but yummy. We have a new favorite!
10. Hugs, light kisses and snuggling. It's nice to be loved!
To see how this started and for credits on the image, click here.