Why Blog when you can Brag(Or is it the other way around?)

Sep 10, 2008


Okay, lets do this.


I dont know what to write.

I dont have content, content and content.


I have been a blog reader for 6 years now.

My favorite blogs are Kwentong Tambay, Sassy Laywer, Renaissance Girl, Perezhilton to name a few. If you have read them, like I regularly do, you would be intimidated. These people write so well. They are like internet gods already.


So, why am I doing this?

I am not a masochist. I dont want to die a slow and painful cyberdeath.

I want to enjoy my cybernonimity. (Is there such a word?!)


But like it said in Desiderata, "Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story."


So now, I am dull and ignorant, but I also have a story to tell.

And guess what, my story could be your story.


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster