Did You Enjoy Gagambino's Pilot Episode?

Oct 21, 2008



We didn't and here's why:

1. The song really suck. My husband said it was also Dennis Trillo who sang it. It was just Gagambino, Gagambino over and over again. Wala bang ibang lines na puedeng iparining? I heard some more lines on the closing credits but I can't even remember them.
2. Way too many commercials after only very short scenes. My son was like, ano ba naman yan, wala pa namang nangyayari a!
3. The effects were bad. My son again was, nye! Hindi siya napabilib.
4. I didnt like the line delivered by the boy Bino to Zandro (Leo Martinez) when he saw him again. Parang bastos sya. But on the following lines, he used Opo naman na.
5. I can't sympathize with Bino kasi mayabang ang dating nya.
6. One of the commercials that aired was for the brandy Dennis Trillo was endorsing. Not in good taste considering that the target audience were kids.

Here's what I liked:
1. I like Leo Martinez when he is not doing comedy.
2. I like Zoren Legazpi kahit bad siya.
3. Glydel Mercado is cruel. Effective siya.
4. Ganda ng katawan ni Dennis Trillo (drool, he he)

Since I dont usually watch teleseryes, I made an effort to see this one since my kids may want to watch . However, after the pilot episode, I dont think they liked it much.

But let's wait and see. Or just read a book.

*photo from GMA-7 website.


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster