The Great Baguio Adventure

Oct 23, 2008



We went to Baguio last year with the superfriends and family. It was my first trip to Baguio and I was very excited then. Some places we visited were a bit disappointing (Mines View, especially) but the company was The Best. I wont bore you na with the details because I cant remember all of them right now. Maybe, I will write about it sometime. What I can vividly remember about that Baguio trip was the longganisa. I can still imagine the flavor. Yum! All in all, it was a very fun and enjoyable trip.

Enjoy the travelogue ,and excuse the amateurish quality :-) Yaan nyo, gaganda din yan pag maganda na camera ko. (Note to self: buy that camera soonest!)


1 comments: to “ The Great Baguio Adventure

  • Anonymous
    November 28, 2008  

    For great memories of Baguio, hope you bought youself a copy of the glossy Baguio City Yearbook magazine... available at National Bookstore outlets(exept Batangas).

    Thanks.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster