My Favorite Books List

Oct 15, 2008


The list is not exhaustive. They are just the books I can remember on top of mind and they are listed here in no particular order:

  • Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer (hello, obvious ba!)
  • Harry Potter Books by J.K. Rowling, but my favorite is Order of the Phoenix
  • Master of the Game by Sidney Sheldon (i love all his books, actually)
  • Love Story by Erich Segal
  • The Andromeda Strain by Michael Crichton
  • Pet Sematary by Stephen King (i cant read this book again!)
  • The Bourne Books by Robert Ludlum (not so much the movies, though I love f****** Matt Damon)
  • The Runaway Jury by John Grisham
  • The Cedar House Rules by John Irving
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini(hu hu hu, ang bigat sa dibdib)
  • Angels & Demons by Dan Brown ( and the other more famous book, which I cant recall right now!)
  • The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas(I also like the movie!)
  • The Bone Collector by Jeffrey Deaver
  • The Godfather by Mario Puzo (I have the movie DVD collection :-)
  • The Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsyth( I dont like Bruce Willis in the movie)
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  • The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien(ang hirap basahin, pati yung Hobbit. Nose bleed!)
  • Bata, Bata Paano ka Ginawa by Lualhati Bautista (started reading her works in high school pag walang magawa, pati Maynila sa Kuko ng Liwanag pinapatulan ko nun :-0)


And I have a looooong way to go.




0 comments: to “ My Favorite Books List

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster