Rainy Days and Stupid Insensitive Jerks

Oct 10, 2008

It looks like today is going to be one of those days when nothing can go right. David Cook had to sing four times and extra louder this morning to get me out of bed. My husband had to shook me just so I would stop the alarm. When I was about to cook our baon, there was no oil for frying the Tilapia! Then Danniel again took his very sweet time eating his breakfast. Ishi asked me to carry her out from the bed and when I refused(I was doing the dishes!), I had to say I'm sorry (think Nido Commercial) in three versions before she would give me a goodbye kiss! Then when we were ready to leave the house and drop off Danniel to school, the rains fell down! Yeah, its one of those days.


So, we were on our way to work on our motorcycle. The hubby had his raincoat on, and I had his thick motorcycle rider jacket. Traffic was more heavy than the usual. But I'm used to this so this doesn't bother me as much. The rain had turned into a drizzle by this time. When we reached La Salle in Greenhills, the rains were heavier and the traffic, worse. There are people kasi who cant read the NO PARKING SIGNS! And are not even scared of the MMDA CLAMPING AREA SIGNS! Yes, I'm shouting. Stupid, insensitive jerks! You think the road in front of that school is your own personal parking area?!?

Then, when we crossed EDSA, my husband slowly moved to the left lane, cutting off a car who signalled left. My husband waved an apology. Then the stupid, stupid insensitive jerk in the maroon Toyota Vios plate XSX (forgot the numbers, damn!) rushed forward effectively showering me dirty rain water from the puddle in front of Crowne Plaza!!! What the f#@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gave him THE FINGER of course!!! We thought he was turning left so we slowed down but the jerk drove straight ahead! I was so prepared to have a shouting match or a boxing match right there in the middle of the road!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr, some people can be so insensitive!!!!!!! There he was, dry and cool as can be on his car while we were wet as chickens on our motorcycle and he had the nerve to do that to me! Me! Dang! Sure, sure, my husband cut him off but it was so slow, he didn't even have to step on his brakes! And I was the only one who got soaking wet!!!!!!!

What a nice way to start the day, eh?



Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster