Anlalawa, A Batangueno Spider

Nov 17, 2008


In my hometown in Tuy Batangas, we call a spider, ANLALAWA. My kids, ManileƱos that they are, were excited to see this Anlalawa up close when we went home last weekend and of course, I had to take some photos.
You can only do some much with a 2-megapixel camera phone :-)I had to stop taking pictures when a Lola called me and said, "Ano ba naman ang mga batang are at akala mo'y ngay-on lamang nakakita ng anlalawa, ay sa Maynila ba'y walang gay-an. Ineng, pumarine ka nga at makihunta ka muna dine."

He he :-)


2 comments: to “ Anlalawa, A Batangueno Spider

  • Angel Cuala
    November 17, 2008  

    Ala! Ay kay ganda nga pala nireng gagambang are, di ga? Anyway, I am a Manila Boy but now living at Malvar, Batangas for almost 2 years with my family.

    I am glad you followed my advise about your blog. It now looks better than before.

    However, may I suggest that you provide a Home menu at the top of your blog? This is for readers to go back to homepage when they read an old post.

    I suggest you check out http://www.bloggerbuster.com/ for more tehcniques on how to improve a blogspot blog.

    Amanda is very unselfish to share her knowledge for free.

    Good luck!

  • Dinah
    November 18, 2008  

    Thanks Angel! I am still learning a lot about blogging and tips like yours are very invaluable!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster