How Do You Feel After Reading A Book?

Nov 6, 2008

I just finished reading the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer and I feel sad. I usually feel this way when the book is especially good. It's like I lost a dear companion or a friend. If the book is bad, I feel reading it is a chore, a burden. But if its bad, why do I continue to read it? Well, I am not a quitter, so minsan kahit pangit, I keep on reading, kasi kawawa naman yung nagsulat. And also, baka sakaling maganda pala sa huli. If the book turns out to be good after all, I read it again, but with the respect it deserves. But those books that are really bad, you can usually find inside our toilet, he he. I can usually finish a good paperback in a day or two, if I can ignore my kids and husband. I have also been known to keep certain books in the toilet for months :-)

Anyway, I know that Vangie is feeling sad today after she finished reading Master of the Game by Sidney Sheldon. It is also one of my favorite books by one of my favorite writers. I think I have read all of his books.

So, you, how do you feel after reading a book?


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster