Eraserheads Reunion Concert Part 2?

Jan 12, 2009


As a macuha.com subscriber, I got this entry post in my email and I was like, Di nga? I want to watch this concert, if there really is going to be one, but not with the same intensity I had for the previous one. I think the earlier reunion concert had more drama and was a dream come true for a lot of fans. Of course, this is still a dream come true, but for me, it doesn't have the same pull. Or maybe its just me saying, you've seen one reunion concert, you've seen them all? I am still a die-hard fan though, even singing to Overdrive while learning to drive over the weekend.

Truth is, I am more excited to hear the album of Master Rapper Francis M and the main man, Ely Buendia entitled Sickos. From the news, the album will come out in March.

But if free tickets will again magically fall from the heavens, (ehem, ehem!), you will surely see me braving the crowd and shouting "Group hug, group hug!"

Update:

No tickets will fall magically from the heavens because there will be no VIP or SVIP tickets this time according to Miggy. Tickets are priced at P3000, P1300 and P300. But since this will be held at a bigger venue, the number of people who will attend is sure to be overwhelming. Avoid being near the SM Moa on the 7th if you are not there to attend the concert.


5 comments: to “ Eraserheads Reunion Concert Part 2?

  • CarloBlogg
    January 12, 2009  

    about the free tickets, ehem, same here! I'm crossing my fingers! HAHA!
    sana makasangkay na ako sa VIP list (kung meron man uli, HAHA)^__^

  • jenaisle
    January 13, 2009  

    Hi Dinah,

    I like eraserheads overdrive too, lol,,,I still appreciate the music of the "young". But I prefer Side A, and the new female singer, Nina? not sure now. By reading your posts, I'm back to being young again.lol...

  • Dinah
    January 13, 2009  

    guys, this concert is a go, 100% sure. heard for myself, straight from the horse's mouth! lets all pray for that free ticket, ahihihi!

  • marhgil
    January 13, 2009  

    tuloy na tuloy na ito. updated my post with news video from News On Q. ;)

  • tinaraghul
    March 16, 2009  

    Hi Nice Blog.People do recover, every single day. From alcoholism and drug addiction, dual diagnosis, abuse and trauma, overeating, gambling, codependency and more, people do get better. They rarely do it alone. If help is what you seek, we hope you'll find it here...drug rehab

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster