My Birthday Wish List

Jan 29, 2009

To quote a friend, the purpose of this post is to get what I want. I can always wish, can't I? So for my coming birthday, I wish for (in no particular order):
  • Eraserheads concert tickets
  • a mini laptop
  • a Sony DSLR or Canon Powershot or Sony Cybershot camera
  • a PSP or DS Lite
  • a black Mazda 3
  • a weekend in Palawan(or Boracay) for two
  • an Ipod or MP4 player
  • a plasma tv
  • Tequila Rose
  • anything personalized
  • a massage, spa or something treatment
  • hardbound New Moon and Breaking Dawn of the Twilight series
  • paperback books 5 and 7 of the Harry Potter collection
  • paperback book 7 of The Chronices of Narnia
This is my birthday wish list. Heavy emphasis on W-I-S-H! Ha ha, but there is this button at the right that says Birthday Gift. You can also click it, it wont hurt you I promise! Ha ha ha!


4 comments: to “ My Birthday Wish List

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster