My Twilight Book , A Birthday Present

Jan 20, 2009

Here is my husband, proudly showing off the Twilight book which is his early birthday gift to me. He already bought me Eclipse last December. I am in no hurry to have these books because I 've already read them, but this is just so sweet! He is looking quite pleased with himself, don't you think?
Had he not bought Twilight, I was willing to settle for these used Sidney Sheldon books being sold at Filbars here at the mall.

Well, thanks for the book sweetheart! I love it, and I love you!


2 comments: to “ My Twilight Book , A Birthday Present

  • Jes
    January 20, 2009  

    how sweet!!! mahilig k sa books e d dami mo n alam nyan ahah! nice =) ako pinagbabasa ng book ng hubby ko "rich dad poor dad!" ahahah hanggang ngyun d ko p tpos!
    Nweis tnx for visiting! d ko mahanap entry mo for LP asul eh.
    tlga ISHI dn nme ng baby mo hehe =) ELISHA sakin ikaw?

  • Dinah
    January 20, 2009  

    Dini-dare ko nga si hubby na basahin yung Twilight series e. For the first time in his life, wish ko e magbasa naman :-)

    re Ishi, full name nya Denise Noelle, pero ang nice kasi ng Ishi di b?

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster