UPCAT Results for SY 2009-2010

Jan 5, 2009

My dearest sister took the UPCAT for this coming school year and when I saw this post from Ms D, I was nervous as hell. But the results are not yet out. Whew. I think they will be released on January 10 or thereabouts. I will help send my sister to college that's why it matters to me a lot where she qualifies. Hay, I really wish she does pass. For the results, check out the UPCAT website or Ms D's blog.

Lets all wait for the results here.

Sana. sana.


4 comments: to “ UPCAT Results for SY 2009-2010

  • Lover Boy and Girl
    January 06, 2009  

    Hello there Dinah,

    You may say that UP is cheap but actually the tuition has already increased. In UP Diliman, it was only 30O pesos per unit before but now, it's already 1000 per unit. Just a piece of advice.

    Anyway, I'm also a UP student. If your sister will make it, I can surely see her there.

    Take care!

  • tolitz
    January 06, 2009  

    go sis! ipagdarasal ko kafatid mo.
    papasa yan! gogogo!

  • Talking To My Soul
    January 06, 2009  

    I am sure, she will qualify and qualify well. Chillax. Just sisterly instincts, I guess.

    Your blog looks amazingly good.

    Thanks for dropping by mine. Keep coming over.


    *cheers*

  • Dinah
    January 06, 2009  

    Yes, but that's still the only "top" school I can afford. Besides, UP is, well, UP. An institution. I just hope my sister gets in.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster