What I Want To Write About

Jan 26, 2009

... but cant make the words come out:
  • Manuel Villar as President
  • How to make money to buy ticket for the Eraseheads concert part 2
  • Why I want to be a stay-at-home mom
  • What I want for my birthday
  • Rustom Padilla as Bebe Gandanghari
  • Pops and Martin, eww!
  • Vicky Belo, Hayden Kho and Katrina Halili, another eww!
  • How the health card I am paying for the kids is worth every peso
  • How to get my exercise-groove back
  • Where are those doctors when you need them
Well as you can see, I cant write anything about them so I will just continue on visiting my favorite blogs and hope that I will be inspired to post something about it.



3 comments: to “ What I Want To Write About

  • CarloBlogg
    January 26, 2009  

    aah! eto pla yuun haha :D
    maganda yung ke Rustom Padilla kasi tumaas ang numbers ng nagsesearch dito(based sa Google Analytics) hehe, kaya R. Padilla article is the way to go. :D
    iba na tlga si R.Padilla, Madam na hindi na Mr. HAHA!

  • Nortehanon
    January 29, 2009  

    Hmn, actually you've just written about them dito sa post mo na ito hahaha! Kidding.

    Ganyan talaga minsan, our minds go blank though we know we want to write about some things around us. I call it blogging desert land hehehe.

    Ako naman, ang main problem ko sa blogging is 'yung time. Nakakahiya minsan siyempre sa visitor kung sa bawat pagbisita niya ay iyon at iyon pa rin ang mababasa niya. So in the next few days, I am hoping I could post as often as I want to. Wish me luck :D

  • christina
    January 29, 2009  

    eheads concert muna, then include me sa recipients baka may magdonate ulit ng tickets hehehe

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster