I Love My Car But...

Feb 9, 2009

We recently sold our car. Its a 10-year old car we bought second hand. As we all know, even well-cared for vehicles are subject to normal wear and tear and this 10-year old car is no different. Though we regularly use it to go to Batangas (my hometown) for occasions and have never had trouble with it on the road, the reality is we have to let it go and let the next owner worry about repairs and maintenance. I really loved that car because my husband was kind enough to teach me to drive it, and the car was durable enough to handle my well, amateurish driving. I even nicknamed it "Pogi" or handsome because it was very well set-up and the mag wheels were so pretty buyers were offering for them separately! Like duh, what would I do with a car without those? It would only lower the selling price! As a consolation, I would like to think that we are contributing a lot to saving this Earth by emitting less carbon, ha ha. We now ride on public transportation and sometimes on our motorcycle. We have no immediate plans of buying another car but when we do, I hope we can get something like BYD Cars. If only electricity cost in the Philippines is not that prohibitive!


1 comments: to “ I Love My Car But...

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster