My Sarciadong Isda

Feb 12, 2009

I wrote here earlier that I plan to cook Sarciadong Isda for my husband on Valentine's Day but it seems my mother had other plans. She does the marketing at the house and I think when I told her in passing that we should have sarciado now that tomatoes are cheap, she thought that's what I want for "baon." So excuse my lame attempt at documenting this. If you are a fan of Ms. Connie, you will know how trying hard I feel posting this here. He he.

Anyway, the ingredients are : the fish, sliced Tambakol in this case, but you can use any fish you want, then garlic, onion and tomatoes and egg. Fry the fish separately and put them aside. (I forgot to take pictures!)
Then saute the garlic, the onions and the tomatoes and season ( I just add a pack of Magic Ginisa Mix). Once the tomatoes are cooked, put the fried fish, stir (haluin?) once and add the beaten eggs. Stir once and turn off the fire. And voila! You're done! Here's how it looks like in our lunch boxes. Not very appetizing, I know. Must be the crappy cellphone camera!Lol!I was so pleased at myself for preparing this meal I completely forgot to attach the "I love You " post it note to my husband's lunch! Oh well, there is always next time.


2 comments: to “ My Sarciadong Isda

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster