Nuffnang's My Shopaholic Confessions Awards Night & Movie Premiere

Feb 17, 2009

This is my first ever Nuffnang Contest and my entry was one of the Top 20. The awarding was last night and I only learned about this yesterday morning, and I was of course already at the office, in uniform (bleh!) I decided to tell my boss that I will go home early to get this prize and even get a ribbing that yeah, I would win this contest because he knows I am a shopaholic (heh!). My husband came with me and I told him that if I didn't win any ticket, I will still treat him to a movie and dinner, as my late Valentine's treat for him.

This is my first time to attend such an event so I was so shy and cant even mingle with my fellow bloggers. I even told my husband to take my picture later when everybody has left, he he. We were sitting right across Dementia but I don't think I made any serious effort to talk to her. So sorry. Will do better next time. I am really no good at small talk. But I think I managed a few words with Kcee. But we enjoyed the event nonetheless, stage fright (?) notwithstanding. Frances won the Gucci bag by the way. We also enjoyed the movie and recommend you watch it showing tomorrow, Feb 18.

Here are some pictures of the event, courtesy of Azrael. More pictures from his multiply as well.
Again thanks to Jing of Nuffnang, fellow bloggers and new friends!


4 comments: to “ Nuffnang's My Shopaholic Confessions Awards Night & Movie Premiere

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster