Danniel Noel: The Graduate

Mar 19, 2009


Meet my son Danniel Noel, the class valedictorian for Little Angel Gabrielle Educational Center Batch 2009. He was awarded a total of 7 medals in all, 2 for academic excellence and 5 for strings of awards.

With the proud mommy while being awarded his certificate of recognition:With the proud daddy while being given his medals for strings of wards:


Here he is giving his valedictory address:


And with the proud parents after the medal on academic excellence:


PS: I had tons of pictures but a virus corrupted most of them! It almost ruined an otherwise perfect day. Good thing I managed to save 20+ pictures. I will have to wait for the shots from the school photographer before I can upload them here.


3 comments: to “ Danniel Noel: The Graduate

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster