I Will Miss The Eraserheads Reunion Concert Part 2: The Final Set

Mar 4, 2009


I was there the first time, but sadly I wont be able to watch the Final Set. I am thinking of starting again my fund drive, Piso Para Makapanood Si Dinah ng Concert ng Eraserheads, but decided that seeing them at the First Reunion concert has to be enough for me. With seats at 5k, 3k, 1.3k and 300 I just can't afford it. Well I can, but I will feel a lot guilty about it after. Seats are still available as I write this though.

I don't know if this will be made into DVDs again, and if yes I will surely watch out for it. I didn't get to see my face in the video of the original concert, but is happy knowing I was there when history unfolds.

Oh well, I am still wishing for tickets to magically fall from the heavens, although the possibility of that happening is close to zero.

For those of you who will watch the Final Set, kwentuhan nyo na lang kami!


6 comments: to “ I Will Miss The Eraserheads Reunion Concert Part 2: The Final Set

  • Ron Centeno
    March 05, 2009  

    Hi Dina, wawa ka naman.

    Hey you never know! Baka tickets might really magically fall on your lap.

    Ron
    http://roncenteno.blogspot.com
    http://fallofadictator.blogspot.com

  • Dinah
    March 05, 2009  

    Ron, at least nandun ako sa Original Reunion Concert! ha ha

  • Nortehanon
    March 05, 2009  

    Ang mahal naman ng tickets!
    If I were on your shoes, I'd have second thoughts, too. And I'd feel guilty about buying a pricey ticket.
    Pero sabi nga ni Ron, malay mo, merong fairy godmother na dumating ;)

  • Makoy
    March 05, 2009  

    hi there! this is Makoy of the Certified Pinoy Blogger. I am inviting you to join my $200 blog contest. Aside from the cash prize, I am also giving away 108K EC credits, domain, hosting, ad spots and a lot more. contest ends this March 15. I hope you can join. See you!

    btw, i wanna watch the eheads!

  • Dinah
    March 05, 2009  

    Nortehanon, I wish! kaka guilty kasi bumili ng tickets e :-)

    Sure Makoy, will join!

  • juleste
    March 05, 2009  

    at least nandun ka sa unang reunion, ako wala. tapos di rin ako makakanood ng final set.. kaya apir tayo, abangan na lang natin sa DVD :-)

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster