How to Withdraw Money from PayPal to BDO

Apr 27, 2009

As a new blogger, I rely on experts like Macuha on blogging tips, and for my first pay-out, I followed his successful Paypal withdrawal to his BDO account. Good thing he made a post about it. Since I have a verified Paypal account linked with my credit card, I thought I was good to go. However, when I tried to withdraw to my card, I discovered that only Visa cards are accepted and mine was Mastercard! I was about to apply for a Unionbank Eon Card, which I heard took forever to process, when I chanced upon Macuha's post and so I was also able to successfully withdraw to my BDO savings account. Yey! This maybe old news to some but to new bloggers like me, this is great news!

But did you know that when I called the BDO hot line number and the branch to ask for the bank code and if they accept Paypal, they said that not yet. Weird!

So to withdraw, under the My Account tab in Paypal, go to Withdraw, and choose to option to withdraw to your bank account. Type the details correctly especially the bank account number (must be in your name!) and the bank code for BDO is 010530667. I think minimum withdrawable amount is $10. Please note processing is 2-4 days depending on bank schedules. Mine took 4 days and charges are P50.00 from Paypal and P200.00 from BDO.

Withdrawal from PayPal to BDO was painless really and I can now say that I made money blogging :-) So if you are a new blogger like me, suggest you apply for a Paypal account and withdraw from your BDO account.

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.


49 comments: to “ How to Withdraw Money from PayPal to BDO

  • Make & Manage Money
    April 27, 2009  

    If you need cash immediately, you can withdraw via xoom. Malaki nga lang SF but you can get the money on in a few mins.

    What I do, I withdraw the money in US $ then deposit it under my wife's $ account. The peso anytime will devalue, better to have investment in $ kahit maliit. LOL

  • marhgil
    April 27, 2009  

    good to know i helped someone thru my blog post. i always use my BDO for withdrawing my Paypal money. it always come on time. :)

  • Dinah
    April 27, 2009  

    Sonnie, in the future siguro if my earnings will increase, will keep in a dollar account nga.

    marhgil, of course your posts help. kaya nga stalker mo na ko e :-)

  • Miriam
    June 08, 2009  

    Dinah, I may be needing this information. I applied for paypal and it was verified. I was wondering how to make a withdrawal using my husband's credit card. But since you've mentioned BDO. Should I apply for a separate bank account? Or just add (to paypal) an existing bank account (Chinabank)? It's kind of confusing for me. Thanks in advance, Dinah.

  • Dinah
    June 09, 2009  

    Hi Miriam,
    I think you can also withdraw your Paypal money to your Chinabank account, as long as the account is in your name. Thats a Paypal requirement. Therefore you have to open you own bank account. Or if you have a Visa credit card, you can also withdraw your paypal money there.

  • mrtest17
    September 04, 2009  

    hey there...
    i just wanted to confirm, is your account a regular account with an atm that has a maintaning balance of 2k? tnx in advance.

  • Dinah
    September 04, 2009  

    @mrtest, my account is just a regular savings account with atm. it was once a payroll account so there is no maintaining balance except for P100

  • siyetehan
    September 08, 2009  

    hi dinah:

    is it ok na peso savings account yung bdo? or should it be dollar account?

    ang hirap ng first-timer! hehe

  • Dinah
    September 08, 2009  

    @siyetehan, yes puedeng savings account. as long as it is in your name.

  • siyetehan
    September 08, 2009  

    would you have any idea kung anu-anong banks ang pwede? right now, i don't have a bdo account kasi, i only have epci and unionbank.

  • Dinah
    September 09, 2009  

    @siyetehan,EPCI is now BDO na di ba? if your are still using it, go to your branch of account and get your new account number. then you can use it na to withdraw.
    Yes, you can also withdraw to your unionbank, as long as the account is on your name, which is the same name you use in your paypal account. bank code for unionbank is 010419995

  • siyetehan
    September 09, 2009  

    dinah, thanks so much for your help

  • jhann
    November 09, 2009  

    hi everyone.. my account was verified by paypal and debit card sya from smart money... sabi ng smart. di daw pwede yun kung manggagaling ng paypal pero bakit vinerify sya ng paypal? ano sa palagay nyo guys?

  • mela
    November 23, 2009  

    Exactly! The BDO customer service rep keeps on insisting that hindi pa daw linked ang BDO with PayPal when I have already done countless withdrawals to my BDO Account!

  • Anonymous
    December 02, 2009  

    Hi I'm Gynna by the way. I find your information about Paypal very informative and I just want to know more. Hope you can help me.

    1. How can I get verified?
    It is showing that my acct is unverified.

    2. How do I withdraw my money from my Paypal account?
    I have attach my BDO acct as my primary bank but when I click withdraw it is always asking me to link my credit card. My BDO acct is a mastercard debit card.

    3. Should it be a visa card that will be accepted?

  • Dinah
    December 02, 2009  

    @jhan, i think hindi puede talaga ang debit card. it has to be a credit card.
    @mela, yes clueless nga mga taga BDO pag nagtanong ka :-)
    @gynna, you have to link a credit card para ma-verify. i linked my hsbc red mastercard, then my nacharge na amount sa card ko, i cant remember how much pero parang less than a hundred. dun sa statement ko for that charge, may 3-digit code na kailangan i-pasok sa paypal to verify the card. then, n-credit back yung amount. after that, verified na yung card ko and i started withdrawing na. a visa card is okay, basta hindi debit card.

  • Anonymous
    December 14, 2009  

    @dinah
    cgurado ka pde ang payroll ATM ko?ngwowork ako sa callcenter at BDO payroll gamit ko. pde baun?hope to hear a reply from you soon.xmas na eh..gusto kolng mkuha ung konting pera dun sa paypal ko.
    maycharge na 250 pesos ang BDO sa pera?sus akala kopa nmn 50 pesos lng mawawala sakin kung bank to bank transfer..hehehe

  • Anonymous
    December 21, 2009  

    hello pede bang mag withdraw kahit walang credit cards debit card lang ng BDO meron ako kaso laging denied.. tapos pag withdraw naman 0 limit.. pano kaya un baguhan lang po hope you can help

    ravemaster_redgie@yahoo.com po please help

  • Dinah
    December 21, 2009  

    as long as puede mag-accept ng remittance yung account mo sa bdo, puede. but ask first. yung ibang account kasi hindi puede depositohan ng check or cash. di ako sure kung yung payroll account mo may ganun ding limitation. mine kasi wis an old bdo payroll account, nung equitable pa sila.

    again, hindi puedeng sa debit card mo i-link ang account mo para ma-verify.

  • Anonymous
    December 21, 2009  

    debit card po VISA ung ATM ko, ahmm newbing newbie po talga ako when it comes to this parts so ano po ba talga ang need ko gawin inorder to withdraw my money sa paypal... kase po tinanggap po ng paypal ung saving account ko... pero ung limit ko 0 and ahhmm humihingi sya ng debit or credit card.. kaso lagi denied ung akin.... but really thank po you give me an idea nababaliw na ko kakaisip kung pano eh thanks po ulit

  • Anonymous
    December 22, 2009  

    pede ko po bang makuha ung pera ko sa paypal with out credit cards or debit cards? (kung pde) bkt po ganun aevery time i press withdraw 0 limit and laging humihingi ng credit or debit card huhuhu please help po need ko pa naman un makuha T_T

  • gajotap
    January 11, 2010  

    meron ba talagang bawas kung nagkamali ka sa pag add ng bank account mo for Paypal withdrawal?

  • Anonymous
    January 12, 2010  

    just wanna ask..
    mei lam po ba keo na maaapplayan ng credit card online?
    para malink ko na ang chinabank atm ko sa paypal..
    lastly, kung sakali sa sister in law ko na credit card gamitin ko, possible ba un?..

    I'm waiting for ur response guyz..
    thankz!!! ^^

    liezldandah.. :)

  • jane
    May 07, 2010  

    you don't have to withdraw your paypal money from BDO try inquiring in Union Bank where you can avail EON card and withdraw your money from any BDO atm, 11 pesos charge for every 10,000
    pesos that you will withdraw. This is what I am currently using.

  • Mark Sherwin
    June 15, 2010  

    Hello po. I just want to ask kng pwede po ba na gmitin ang credit card of my sister to verify my paypal account? is that possible?

  • Dinah
    June 16, 2010  

    @mark sherwin, i think the card has to be in your name.

  • Mark Sherwin
    June 16, 2010  

    @dinah i see thank you po.
    I made a paypal account named to my sister because i thought pg may bank account ka pwde na makuha ang money sa paypal. she had a bank account thats why i made a paypal account in her name. the problem is hndi pla mkukuha ang money until you dont verify the account. so now i went to unionbank and applied for EON. Is it possible po ba na matransfer ung money na nasa paypal accnt ng sister ko to my paypal accnt? or what should be done so that i can withdraw the money. I will be able to get my eon by nxt week. Anyone who can help please. :(

  • Dinah
    June 16, 2010  

    @mark, yes you can transfer the money from her paypal to your paypal. click the SEND MONEY tab from your sister's paypal and send to your account. just check if fees will apply.

  • Mark Sherwin
    June 29, 2010  

    Its me again. I just got my EON last friday and I tried logging in the cyber account. I tried to enroll by entering the exact details but which is account number and pin but it always says pls enter a valid account number (parang ganun). Now im confused on what to do. Despite all this I went to paypal site and added a bank account and verified it using MY EON card. will my paypal account be verified khit na d mag enrol sa cyber account? is that possible? I cant withdraw my money in paypal. so frustrating. anyone who can help pls

  • Anonymous
    July 05, 2010  

    Hi I'm Yenn by the way. I find your information about Paypal very informative and I just want to know more. Hope you can help me.

    1. How can I get verified?
    It is showing that my acct is unverified.

    2. How do I withdraw my money from my Paypal account?
    I have attach my BDO acct as my primary bank but when I click withdraw it is always asking me to link my credit card. My BDO acct is a mastercard debit card.

    3. Should it be a visa card that will be accepted?
    Pede bang mag withdraw kahit walang credit cards debit card lang ng BDO meron ako kaso laging denied.. tapos pag withdraw naman 0 limit.. pano kaya un baguhan lang po hope you can help

  • Dinah
    July 06, 2010  

    @yenn, to verify your card, you have to link it to a visa credit card. that is always the first step. then you can link your bank account to withdraw. yes, i think it should be a visa card.

  • meliza
    July 23, 2010  

    Hello again. I just got my new EON card. Can I enroll at the EON cyber account at the same day when I got my EON card? I tried to log in but it say unauthorized usage. Please help

  • rem
    July 29, 2010  

    Which would be a better choice? BDO or Unionbank EON? I would prefer using BDO, but would there be hassles encountered?

  • zidane
    September 03, 2010  

    Get Genuine Ways To Earn Money Online With Payment Proofs. You Can Learn How To Make Money With Traffic Improvement Tips and make $100 every day .So That You Don't Waste Your Time And Money. click here

  • Anonymous
    October 29, 2010  

    my friend in UK send me 2,300 euros in my banco de oro account.. is there any processing fee so that i could get the money?

    please anyone reply... thanks

  • cutiecatie
    December 18, 2010  

    hi i just want to ask..verified Paypal member na po kasi ako and i have a credit card and a dollar savings account sa BDO which is a passbook..when i check paypal.com pwd na pala in phil.peso bank account..now im confused if pwd ko wthdraw my fund in my dollar savings account pa din?...

  • Your Help
    August 23, 2011  

    What if I dont have credit card, pero may bdo account aq pwede din ba aq ma verified sa paypal? please email me: ann_ramirezz@yahoo.com

  • Anonymous
    March 30, 2012  

    Hi Dinah.

    Sorry kung ngayon lang ako napasok sa blog mo. I just want ask 1 question.

    Normal Savings account with ATM Debit Card pwde dba?

    So ang account number mo ung 10 digits dba?

  • Dinah
    April 02, 2012  

    In dont know with others but I was not able to link my BDO debit card. it has to be a credit card.

  • jecka viray
    November 13, 2012  

    ask ko lang po kung baket hinde ko ma withdaw yun pera ko sa paypal.. sinusubukan ko po sya withdrahin sa BDO peso savings account ko.. tams nman po accouny number na nilagay ko yun 10 digits po. pti bdo bank code tama nman din po. limited access pro na try ko na withdrahin sa bdo ko dalawang beses po sa tulong ng customer service ng paypal sila po ang nag withdraw pro i waited 6 -7 days tpos hinde naman po nawithdraw..dahilan po hinde daw natanggap ng wire electronic transfer yun bank account ko.. ano po dapat kong gawen.. at merin po akong EON.. kaso po hinde ko nalagyan ng pera mula nun kinuha ko nun february thos year.. close na po ba yun? ni nde ko nga po napalitan ng pincode yun..yun po sana gamitin ko kaso po bka close na..payagan pa po kaya din ako ng unionbank kumuha ulet nun.? maraminh salamat po.more power.

  • Dinah
    November 13, 2012  

    @jecka, you must log on sa paypal and withdraw to your bdo account. your bdo must be in your name and verified, by linking it to your credit card. my bdo account was my old payroll account, mga 12 years ago pa and i dont think it has restrictions so i can withdraw there. i dont know about Eon, sorry.

  • john michael borja
    September 18, 2013  

    Hello po ung case ko po sa paypal ung process completed na para ma withdraw sa aking bdo account pero wala pa rin pong naidagdag sa aking bdo account? how many days will it take?

  • Dinah
    September 19, 2013  

    @john, mga 3-5 working days.

  • Vincent
    May 15, 2014  

    I just want to share my experience.

    1. Monday 11PM - I simply added my BDO savings account in paypal (10 digits account number), transferred an amount less than 7k (less transaction fee from paypal)

    2. Wednesday 1PM - saw the transfer status changed from pending to completed in paypal.

    3. Thursday 10AM - amount was already in my BDO account :) (less 200 pesos fee from bdo)...

    Hope this help.

  • Anonymous
    June 29, 2014  

    Hi!

    ask ko lang po kung pwede bang i-link ang passbook account(BDO Passbook Savings to be exact) sa paypal?

    verified naman na po yung Paypal. just making sure lang kung pede i-link para makapagwithdraw from Paypal to a passbook account.

    hope to hear from you soon. TA! :)

  • Anonymous
    September 22, 2014  

    Hi john michael borja,

    Were u able to receive the paypal transfer to your BDO account? ilang days inabot?
    Ako i had a bad experience with funds transfer, more than 1 week na wala pa rin yung money sa BDO account ko pero COMPLETED na yung status sa Paypal account ko. Tumawag ako sa BDO Contact Center pero wala daw silang partnership with paypal. Wala daw transaction na pumasok sa account ko.

    Bale P15,000 din yun transfer. Please help po. anyone? What should i do?

    -Julia

  • Dinah
    September 23, 2014  

    Hi Julia,
    I have never experienced anything like this before. When did you withdraw? I think it will take at least 3 banking days eh.

  • laserguy
    October 04, 2014  

    hello po! just opened a paypal account and still waiting for the 4-digits verification code. first question, i put a 12-digits account number for bdo. will it get invalid once i withdraw from paypal? second, once my account is verified and i receive money transfer to my account, can i make a withdrawal immediately? thanks btw, im not a blogger. just need clarifications so that my money wont be lost. thanks again

  • laserguy
    October 04, 2014  

    @Dinah
    hope you can help me. thanks in advance

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster