I won at Pinoy Money Talk!

May 26, 2009


Last March, to celebrate its 4th year anniversary, Pinoy Money Talk had a "PMT4ever: The P8,000 4th Year Anniversary Contest!" The contest was easy. Just link to as many topics at the forum from your blog, comments page or other forum sites and you get a chance to win the prizes. And I won a cool P1,000 bonus prize. It was really nice to win from something you really love doing anyway. I love the PMT forum and some of the PMT bloggers have linked to my blogs just after reading my comments at the forum. Since I was busy at work and other stuff, I only knew this past week that I won but Future Gizmo was still kind enough to send me my winning seven after two months! Height of coolness, don't you think?

So more power to Pinoy Money Talk and here is to a great 5th year!



1 comments: to “ I won at Pinoy Money Talk!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster