My Google Adsense Pin

May 15, 2009

My Google Adsense Personal Identification Number (PIN) arrived yesterday. I have now verified my account and am now eagerly waiting to reach my first Google Adsense payout.

For the still uniformed, you may refer to Pinoy Money Talk's FAQ on Google Adsense Pin. In a nutshell, you need the pin to verify your account, remove any hold on payments and receive your Google Adsense earnings. I have still a long way to go to getting my first Adsense check, but hey, slowly but surely does it.

O a side note, the mail arrived at the Quezon City Central Post Office last April 23 but I only received it yesterday. They really take the concept of snail mail seriously, huh.


1 comments: to “ My Google Adsense Pin

  • Gina
    May 18, 2009  

    Adsense' earning would never be enough...try to add Infolinks' In Text ads... it doesn't take any space on you website...works perfectly together with Adsense and pays you much better earnings.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster