Rustic Furnitures Right in Your Home

May 8, 2009


I was just thinking how it would be very nice to snuggle in bed with my husband now that the rains are here when I saw this rustic furniture. I can imagine being in a log cabin somewhere in the mountains and being warmly kept in this rustic log bed with my husband and the kids. Even just thinking about makes me feel that this furniture brings out a very homey and vacation-ey feel to it. Having one of this in my room would really create an authentic log cabin feel to our room and there would be no need to go to a real log cabin if what we are craving for is just right here at home, don't you think? Oh and there are also other furnitures to match so you can create the rustic feel if you are in the mood. Nice, huh!


Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster