The Blogger is in Bohol!

Jun 18, 2009

Yes, husband and I will be in Bohol tomorrow for a quick weekend get-away! This trip was supposed to be last December but due to the seat sale, we had to rebook this ticket when I was able to get cheap seats for the whole family. This trip will be an advanced birthday (June 23) and Father's Day gift for the husband. So expect lots of pictures from the beautiful island of Bohol from this blogger next week!

Bohol, here we come (again)!


1 comments: to “ The Blogger is in Bohol!

  • Yami
    June 19, 2009  

    Wow sarap ang ganda naman ng pa-birthday mo kay hubby mo. Enjoy!

    I don't know if you post memes like the one I'm giving you. Pasensya na po. Here's the link. http://penname30.blogspot.com/2009/06/friendship-really-matters-to-me_19.html

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster