The Camera That Blogging Bought

Jun 1, 2009

I have been blogging for some months now and I am starting to reap the benefits! This is the first item that I bought from blogging, my first ever camera: a Canon Powershot a470! Today a camera, tomorrow a house!


Of course, I had to try my new camera with my favorite subjects in the world:

the loving family:some artsy shots for Litratong Pinoy:to document journey towards a dream [house]:


and just some social commentary.


This camera is nothing to what other people had gained by blogging but since this is my first time to buy something from this passive source of income, please indulge me.

This blogging thing is not bad, not bad at all!


4 comments: to “ The Camera That Blogging Bought

  • zorlone
    June 01, 2009  

    Congratulations!!! Saan pala ang lugar nyo? Parang ang sarap magsulat dyan... madaming green. Malamig pa sa mata. Dito sa amin madami ang baha. LOL

    Z

  • herbert
    June 01, 2009  

    how much was it?

  • Miriam
    June 01, 2009  

    Wow Dinah, congrats for having a new camera. Blogging isn't bad after all. Cheers! :-)

  • George Serradinho
    June 01, 2009  

    Wow, you actually bought a camera from blogging. I guess I still have some way to go, I have made a few $$ from affiliate programs, but they all still add up to less than $100.

    Well done and keep up the hard work, maybe you get that house sooner than you think :)

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster