Flu Vaccine for Kids

Jun 26, 2009


My husband bought flu vaccine for the kids last week and I had them vaccinated the other day when classes were suspended. We are taking this extra protection for the kids given the incidence of the A(H1N1) virus outbreak in the country.
My eldest son and myself are already Bakunado, thanks to Sanofi and Nuffnang, while my husband gets his shot for free yearly in his work.

The kids were so brave! They did not cry and was already playing with each other immediately after the shot. But they wont let me take out the cotton where the needle was inserted, like it was badge of honor or something. When their father arrived from work, they rushed to show him how cool it was to have a flu shot!
Now that the virus scare is here, we can never be too careful for the safety of our children and family. Aside from the flu shots, I have also been giving them their vitamins regularly and giving them enough rest by asking them to sleep early to strengthen their immune system. As parents, these are some of the things things that we can do to make sure that our kids are safe and healthy.


3 comments: to “ Flu Vaccine for Kids

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster