My Bohol Vacation June 2009

Jun 23, 2009


This was our second trip to Bohol, and as before, we were not disappointed. Bohol really has a lot to offer and you should go there if only once in your lifetime. For our trip last weekend, we visited those place we were not able to go to before, when we had the kids with us.

In Maribojoc, we went to the Punta Cruz Watch Tower and the Sta Cruz Church. Then we went to the other side of town and visited the Dauis church complex, the Loboc church and museum, the Clarin Ancestral House, the Loay Church and the Albur Church. We also went to Panglao Island Nature Resort and Hinagdanan Cave. We rode a habal-habal and we were sunburned and I now have a very red nose. This is our first vacation trip as a couple and we also dubbed this as our honeymoon trip. It was really a fun vacation and I love Bohol! If my story is not making much sense, try to come back later. I'm just overwhelmed with work and Mommy duties. Will post pictures (I took some 1,000 pictures, I think!) later, and I think I'm getting a hang of the err, skill. He he.


1 comments: to “ My Bohol Vacation June 2009

  • Nortehanon
    June 27, 2009  

    Wow! 1,000 pics! Ang dami! Halatang-halatang you enjoyed the trip. I've been to Bohol several times and I always enjoy each visit. Nag-zip line ba kayo at nag-caving sa Danao Adventure Park? Kung hindi, try ninyo minsan on your next visit ;)

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster