Packed Lunch Woes

Jun 2, 2009

My second son is an incoming Grade 1 this year. He is a picky eater. Unlike most children, he does not eat spaghetti or fried chicken. His favorite food are noodles, egg, pancit canton and plain soup. When we have Sinigang or Nilaga, he will just have the sabaw, and some leaves and potatoes.

This school year, his classes will be from 7am to 130 pm and he needs to have packed lunch. Since May, we have been telling him to eat a little faster since he takes forever to finish his meals. This morning, while cooking breakfast, I told him to make a list of what he would like to have for lunch starting Monday and you can see his list above. He initially wanted to put noodles and pancit canton but I told him those are not allowed. We don't have time to bring his lunch over at meal time so I will prepare all our baon in morning before I go to work. Now, what do I do?

I hope other parents out there can give me some tips on what to prepare him for lunch. This will really take a lot of creativity and resourcefulness from any parent, don't you agree?


0 comments: to “ Packed Lunch Woes

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster