Pens of Hope Project

Jun 25, 2009

I support Nortehanon's Pens of Hope Project and was very glad to know that her efforts was rewarded with such a huge success. There was an outpouring of kindness from all over the world!


So if you still want to send your pencils and other writing materials, just send it to:
PENS OF HOPE
P.O. Box 16
Post Office, Bgy. Dalakit,
Catarman Northern Samar
6400

I hope that my little contribution will make a big difference to the lives of these kids. Great work, Nortehanon!


2 comments: to “ Pens of Hope Project

  • Nortehanon
    June 27, 2009  

    Hi Dinah!
    Your package actually surprised me. The Pens of Hope angel who handed it to me said she was also also surprised kasi heavy yung bag.
    Please, please thank your mom for bringing it all the way to Mondragon and then to Catarman. When I got the bag, naalala ko talaga yung mom mo. Kasi ang bigat eh. Imagine, she had to bring it to Samar pa. Nahiya akong bigla sa kanya.
    Thank you so very much for your support. I am honored and humbled as well.
    Pwede ko bang i-grab yung pic? Ang kinunan ko kasi were the content of the bag. Hindi ko naisip na kunan ng picture the bag itself hehehe

  • Dinah
    June 29, 2009  

    Actually, it was my Tita and her husband who brought it to your angel. May motor naman sila :-)

    Sure, you may grab the pic! salamat din for letting us help.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster