Visit Portugal

Jun 29, 2009

One of the places that I would like to visit is Portugal. I want to see the Belem Tower and the Hieronymites Monastery in Lisbon. These two sites have been classified by the UNESCO as World Heritage sites and they have been preserved and cared for. I was thinking of getting a cheap car for hire in Portugal, so I can also take a look at nearby areas and interesting scenery in Lisbon. It is very easy to hire a cheap car in Portugal if you take a look at 121 Car Hire Portugal. Traveling from Manila is also very easy via KLM. Hotels in Lisbon are also relatively cheap and there are even alternative lodgings such as hostels and inns. Or if you have the budget, you can stay at the Marriott. So, I will save up for this trip and visit Portugal one of these days!



0 comments: to “ Visit Portugal

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster