I Won Two Islander Sandals From Fatherlyours!

Jul 24, 2009

Blogging really has lots of rewards! Aside from meeting new friends on and offline, you get to win prizes from doing something you love. Last June, I joined Fatherlyours contest on who will be Manny's next opponent. It was Fatherlyours' first contest after a hiatus, and as a regular reader, it was really easy to write a post about it! All I ready did was text my husband, and voila! I had an entry. And I won! Apparently, I was the only one who joined. He he.

Of course the sandals will be for the husband and the eldest son. You know, this is the third time I won at a contest. My first a P1,500 cash from Pinoy Money Talk, a t-shirt from Earthlingorgeous and now this. Although the first two are on my other blog, Okay Ukay. So for this blog, this is my first ever winning. Blogging sure has its rewards, right?

Again, thanks Fatherlyours!


5 comments: to “ I Won Two Islander Sandals From Fatherlyours!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster