The Perfect Solution

Jul 17, 2009

I was wondering yesterday whether it was okay to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince after telling my son that watching Transformers 2 was just not worth it and last night, I thought of the perfect solution to the dilemma.

Eldest and Mommy will watch the movie tonight, the husband will stay at home to watch the 7th and final game of the PBA championship between Ginebra and the other San Miguel company, and the younger kids will stay at home to do some kid stuff after Mommy promised to buy them some clay!

Its the perfect solution, don't you think? Yes, I think Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is worth my time and money (but only for 2, he he). This is what we call compromise. Ha ha!



1 comments: to “ The Perfect Solution

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster