Should I Watch the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince?

Jul 14, 2009

Here lies the problem: my eldest son wanted to watch Transformers 2 two weeks ago but I did to him the Math: 5 x P130 for the movies, P150 for the cab, 5xP100 for the snack and I told him Transformers wasn't worth it. We should just wait for the DVD to come out.

Now, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince will be showing on Thursday and I am so dying to see it. I have not missed one single HP movie on theater and I don't want to miss this one. But after doing the Math to my son, how can I tell him that I want to watch this movie? They know that I am a HP fan: I have the books and the DVD to show for it. Now, what's a mother to do?


5 comments: to “ Should I Watch the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince?

  • Snow
    July 15, 2009  

    They are both good naman eh. I am a fan of both movies din...

  • christina
    July 15, 2009  

    kaya nga "mother" eh. Kids first hehehe. Then kaw nmn after. Hey I'm back from the dead. I just hope I can keep up. Dami ko hahabulin.

  • judys424
    July 15, 2009  

    There's only me and my son so the math is not that high. Maybe you can tell your son that the next movie he wants, you can watch in theaters. Para fair. I'm a fan of both, too. Watched Transformers2 sa mall and hopefully, I can get to watch HP6 in movies too.

    Happy WW!

  • pehpot
    July 15, 2009  

    well just tell him that HP is not suitable for his age haha... and the transformers is not worth it.. we watched it with our two boys and they both fell asleep.. sobrang habaaaaaa.. kahit ako inantok LOL

    Make or Break

  • Dinah
    July 16, 2009  

    @snow, i wanted to watch both din, kaso sayang :-)

    @ judy, you're lucky at 2 lang kayo. maliit gastos. naku, i dont make promises sa eldest ko at lagi akong sinisingil nun. he he

    @pehpot-i cant e. i have been telling him to read the books. tapos before start ng classes, nag HP marathon kami so now, excited din sya sa movie. e kaso,ang mahal. ha ha, kuripot ako e.

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster