What Have You Been Cooking Lately?

Jul 22, 2009


I had no problem with cooking before. I love to eat and I love to cook . However, I have a picky grade-schooler and a hypertensive husband and I am watching my weight (or I try to). The grade schooler bring pack lunch to school and it is a problem really on what to cook for him. And I had to learn new dishes that are good fr my husband.

But the real problem with my cooking is that I have no sense of smell. I had a Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery or FESS some years back because of blocked sinuses and my sense of smell now is, well, intermittent. Some days, I can smell just a little bit, and most days, nothing. And you can never really be good in cooking without it. So my cooking is a little hit and miss lately, and though my husband (bless his heart) never complains, I feel sad about it.


3 comments: to “ What Have You Been Cooking Lately?

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster