Am I Ready for Web Hosting?

Aug 11, 2009

One month from now, on September 17, this blog will turn a year old. And to celebrate my first year blogging anniversary, I think it is about time I seriously look for a website hosting service that I can use. But you see, even after almost a year of blogging, I really have no idea how a web host works and so I am now checking out Web Hosting 101 for all the tips and tricks that I can find. I am trying to find out how different having my own web host would be from publishing in blogger. Of course, this would be another chapter in my blogging adventure and I am actually excited and eager to learn. But aside of course from the basics, one of the things I consider in finding a web host is the price and reliability. I have heard of a lot of horror stories from fellow bloggers whose web hosts left them high and dry, and I would want that to happen! I think I will have nightmares just thinking about it. Its a good thing that Web Hosting Geeks provides an independent review of the Top 10 Web Hosting-Best Web Hosts for 2009. So I don't have to look any further in finding and finally deciding on the best web host I should get.

If you are like me and already ready and eager to go to the next level in blogging, check out Web Hosting Geeks for everything you need to know about web hosting.


1 comments: to “ Am I Ready for Web Hosting?

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster