Another Tutubi!

Aug 11, 2009

This To Be, To Be. Tutubi blog is almost a year old but it only had its very first Tutubi picture last month. Then just this weekend while cleaning the house, I happen to look up closely at an ornament in our ceiling and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was another Tutubi! Here is a picture, cobwebs and all!




Then I remembered that it was of those water color thingies on sale at the department store which I bought for the kids. I see it everday hanging over my head but didnt realize that it was a Tutubi. I really thought it was a butterfly. My eldest kid was laughing at me when I marveled at this discovery and said its been there since forever.

Hmm,some things we keep on looking for are just under our nose, or in this case, just on top of my head.

Ps. Please excuse the quality of the picture because I am still trying to figure out how to take them against the light.


1 comments: to “ Another Tutubi!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster