Be The Best You Can Be

Aug 17, 2009



I have been a parent for 11 years now and I still cant say that I already have the hang of it. It is a day to day thing, full of surprises. And seeing the above newsletter, I just have to share it with you.

Its true, that in the eyes of our children, we can do no wrong. Its humbling really. So when I get mad and I sometimes shout, I notice that they do that too to their sibling when they get mad. That is usually a wake-up call for me. I cannot keep on shouting and raising my voice when I am mad and not expect my kids to do the same. While we teach our kids, we learn a lot from them too. I just hope that my kids will grow up to know that I am doing the best that I can while hoping that they become the best that they can be.


0 comments: to “ Be The Best You Can Be

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster