Discover Swiss Pearls

Aug 19, 2009

My husband and I recently discovered our love for travel. We have started going around the country, and promised ourselves to visit at least one new place every year. We have started with Baguio, Boracay and Bohol in the Philippines and we had so much fun trying out new experiences unique to the place in these travels.


I was telling him the other day that once we have saved enough for a trip outside of the country, our first stop would be in Switzerland because I want to Discover Swiss "Pearls" . He gamely asked for what I want to do in Switzerland and here are my tops picks of Swiss Gems:

1. Explore Geneva by Boat. Yes, in Geneva, by boat, not in the mountains, river rafting! Need I say more?

2. Take a Stint As a Sheep Shearer. Wouldn't that be a once in a lifetime experience? Its fun and something cool to tell your grand kids.


3. Gold Rush. I have always wanted to be a gold digger. Ha ha.But this time, I want to experience it, literally. Can you imagine the thrill of finding gold for yourself? Exciting!

4. Ghost Walk Thru Zurich. Creepy, scary and sure to be lots of fun. I am not really heavy on the scary part, but my husband lives for it. But there is so much history to be learned in this experience.
5. and of course, A Day in the Vineyards to see the grape harvest and see how wines are made.

Those are just five of the things that I wish to do in Switzerland, from the river rafting, to sheep shearing, to ghost walking, to gold digging and wine making. It will give me the best experience that Switzerland has to offer. Of course, there are a lot more "pearls"to choose from and to experience, depending on your preference but I am sure that you will enjoy choosing your gems.

I hope my husband will approve of my list!
Post?slot_id=44402&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


1 comments: to “ Discover Swiss Pearls

  • Doc Broks
    August 20, 2009  

    switzerland is a cool place! i mean, literally. bring your fur coat when you get there (hello ukay-ukay!, hehe).

    Thanks for revisiting my site a. Exchange links tayo. Godbls!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster