Meet Liway, My Lenovo S10

Aug 18, 2009



This is Liway, my Lenovo S10, bundled with a Sun Wireless Broadband.

She is my newest blogging implement. Same with the camera that blogging bought, Liway will become the laptop that blogging will pay. Ha ha. So you can now expect more posts from me in the coming days. Weeeeeee! I feel like a child with a new toy.




6 comments: to “ Meet Liway, My Lenovo S10

  • siyetehan
    August 18, 2009  

    yun yun eh!

    lupet naman! turuan mo naman akong magka pera sa blogging :D

  • fatherlyours
    August 18, 2009  

    Ay, ako rin. Sali ako sa turuan mode niyo ha!

  • Doc Broks
    August 18, 2009  

    thanks for visiting my site, dinah!
    you know, i just found out i won the Goldilocks contest! haha! i hope my prize didnt get forfeited. Godbls u!

  • christina
    August 20, 2009  

    pano nga ba magkapera sa blog ng mapalitan ko na ang bulok kong laptop..

  • jonhappiness
    August 24, 2009  

    Hi Liway, meet Meagan, my laptop's name. It's coo l to see someone who also gives name to her laptop. I didn't get her from blogging but because of her and the headaches she's been getting kasi pala gala ako sa web, eto nagkakapera na rin naman. She's my first ever investment from my online jobs. She's a Compaq CQ40. She's beautiful so as your Liway. :)

  • Anonymous
    August 27, 2009  

    hi liway panu mgapply ngbundle ng laptop with sun broadband?

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster