Further Your Career Today

Sep 2, 2009

We live in a highly competitive work environment and a college education is not always a guarantee that you will get a job. Or even if you are already in the job, promotion and career advancement can be very elusive. And worse, salaries and self-esteem could remain rock bottom as well. The best solution to this is continuous education. To further your career, you must arm yourself with more qualifications and knowledge to secure and keep that dream job. I am checking out MyPursuit.com because aside from my business degree, I have plans of becoming an accountant. This is also in line with how I see myself progressing in my chosen career path. So if you want to stay ahead and keep ahead, check out My Pursuit.com.




0 comments: to “ Further Your Career Today

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster