Halloween Party? Count Me In!

Sep 10, 2009











Have you received your Halloween Party invites yet? Well, I have and I am so excited! Its just 51 days to go, but I don't have any idea what to wear. So I am now trying to decide which Halloween costumes I should buy for me and my husband. This will be a first time for my husband so while I am eager to wear outrageous and fun costume, I should try to keep his dignity intact! Ha ha.

I am actually thinking of coming as Amy Winehouse, you know the train wrecked of a talented singer? If I come as her, I can do a lot of things just with make-up! But I am thinking if my husband would approve of him going as Blake Fielder-Civil. I don't think I can convince him since he do know the guy for his reputation and therefore hates his guts (I read Perez Hilton). Well, I can also come as Britney Spears, shaved head and all, but my husband wont come as K-Fed, who now is known as K-Fat! While my husband loves basketball and boxing, I don't think I want to be in a sports-related costume. While I love vampires and werewolves, my husband only tolerates them so that is also out.

So I am thinking that since I want us to come in a couple's costume, we could just be either naughty:



or nice.



I am actually partial to the naughty costume and I am thinking of getting it now from Costume Cauldron. Good thing they offer Free delivery or I would have to spend a lot more than necessary for the two costumes. They actually have very nice costumes for sale if you want to check them out. And I can assure you that you will be able to find any costumes that you desire here. So if you are eye-ing the Best in Costume Award, better order now!



1 comments: to “ Halloween Party? Count Me In!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster