Honor Students

Sep 13, 2009

This morning was the distribution of cards for my kids and I am one proud mother! My kinder student was Top 5 in her class, my first-grader was Top 3 among all Grade One's and my 6th Grader will have a song published in the school paper. Not bad, huh?


Yes, I am proud mother indeed! The adviser of my first grader was all praises for my son and she said that I should just help my son overcome some of his shyness. My eldest on the other hand, despite not being in the Top 10 of his class got very good grades. I asked his adviser why he wasn't able to make it on the honor's list and she said he needs more improvement on the written component of his grades. Although she also praised him for his active participation in class and his talent on play acting.

Oh well, I think the kids deserve a treat after these good performances.



4 comments: to “ Honor Students

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster