Mommy Moments: Precious Gift

Nov 3, 2009

mommy moments



This week's Mommy Moments theme is Precious Gift and I though immediately of my three precious angels and how blessed I feel to have them in my life. They are the greatest gift indeed, a product of the love that me and my husband continuously share. But they are very sweet kids and have given lots of precious gifts themselves through out the year.


The above drawing was made by Drexelle during his first communion exercise and I was really moved by his sweetness. Although he is now 11, he still makes some doodles for me. I know that in a few years time, he will be making love notes to his crushes, but it warms my heart that I was the first one to get love notes from him.


The picture below is just one of the notes I get from my kids from time to time.




2 comments: to “ Mommy Moments: Precious Gift

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster