November 27 & 28 are not National Holidays

Nov 1, 2009

Why am I the last to know that November 27 and 28, earlier proclaimed as National Holidays to celebrate the feast of Eid'l Adha, are now amended as Regional Holidays. It means it will only be a holiday (or no work) for those in the ARMM.

This is so frustrating! We were planning a celebration for my son's 7th birthday on that weekend. I guess we have to make new plans after all!

For those of you who are interested to read the new proclamation, here it is.


1 comments: to “ November 27 & 28 are not National Holidays

  • Nortehanon
    November 02, 2009  

    Naku, Dinah, this is really a sad news sa akin kasi nga I've been planning to take leave from work from the 24th kasi I thought holiday ang 27th. huhuhuhu.....

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster