The Piso Fare is Back!

Nov 21, 2009


Cebu Pacific is again having a Piso fare and this time, I got really lucky! I was able to book a one-way flight to Kalibo (Boracay) for my family, all 7 of us, and paid only P218! Yes, only P200 for all of us. Can you tell how happy I am?

There are almost 50,000 seats for sale in all of Cebu Pacific's domestic and international flights. The sale period is only today, November 21 and tomoroow, November 22. The travel period is from June 15 to September 30, 2010.



Although I was only able to book a one way flight, I will just wait for the next sale, even if its not the Piso sale. I am sure I will be able to get one and it wont be as expensive as the regular fare. So head over to the website and book now as this is only available through online booking.


0 comments: to “ The Piso Fare is Back!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster