Queen of Torrents

Nov 11, 2009

When I need to download something from the Internet, I call this friend of mine who is the most tech-savvy person I know. He is very accommodating and gives me what I need all the time. One time we were together, I asked him his secret. He said that torrents search is really not rocket science if you know Queen Torrent. He said that it is very user-friendly with its simple interface and powerful search engine that scours the web for the latest torrent files added regularly to its database. He was actually laughing when he said that he is not doing me any favor at all because Queen Torrent makes the job of downloading of music, games, movies and any other files that I need, a breeze! And to think I call him tech-savvy!


0 comments: to “ Queen of Torrents

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster