Aunt Moments

Dec 21, 2009

I am lucky to have a very wonderful older sister who is generous and kind. She makes me become a better person just by believing in me. And I feel also very lucky that she has been blessed with kids after more than seven years of marriage. We were afraid before that she will forever be just an aunt to my kids and not experience the joy of having her own children. Thankfully, our prayers were answered and she and her husband of 11 years now have two wonderful and vivacious kids: Nikka and Mico.

Here is Nikka, posing for me with her beautiful smile.




And here is Mico, not quite two years old but brave enough to ride (and drive!) this bike on his own! I really feel blessed to have this two kids in my life and I hope I can be the best Aunt there is for them!




0 comments: to “ Aunt Moments

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster