Mommy Moments: Your Moment!

Dec 11, 2009

mommy moments

This is my favorite moment, when my kids are thoroughly enjoying themselves without a care in
the world! That is the time when I feel so proud of being their mother. It makes me feel that I have accomplished something magnificent and really important.

And most especially, when I see that they love each other, and care for each other, my heart swells with pride at having brought them up that way together with my husband. Truly, nothing else can make a mother more proud than to see her kids happy and loving their life.

Join us in Mommy Moments!


7 comments: to “ Mommy Moments: Your Moment!

  • Chris
    December 11, 2009  

    you are correct.. it gives us so much joywhen they love each other... i pray that my kids would be loving and be there for each other when they grow up!

  • Ladynred
    December 12, 2009  

    What a fun and sweet moment for you!

  • GAGAY
    December 12, 2009  

    Hi!!!

    My Triple Medical BlogThing Game is over. And I just recently posted the winners also!!!

    Thank you so much for sponsoring my game!! You can check here to where you gotta send the sponsorship you have to send!!!

    I owe you the success of my celebration!!! Thank you so much and Happy Holidays!!!

    Ping me if there are any problems.


    Walking Newspaper
    Pinoy Medical Doctor
    The Latest Buzzzz

  • Karen
    December 13, 2009  

    It's very heartwarming to see our children so happy.

  • David Funk
    December 14, 2009  

    Great moment! Love the adorable pics of the kids here.

    I'm here also following up on Gagay's Triple Medical BlogThing Game, too. I won third place.

    Happy Holidays my friend!

  • Snow
    December 14, 2009  

    Kids are parent's trophies. I also love seeing my kid happy. :)

  • mine
    December 15, 2009  

    Dear Dinah,

    My name is Jasmine Ferrer, a research assistant for the study, "Filipino blogging and political participation," an independent research funded by the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) Canada through its Strengthening ICT Research Capacity in Asia (SIRCA) grant program. A component of this study aims to: (1) look into the motivation of Filipinos for reading political blogs; (2) determine if and how Filipino political blog readers participate in politics, offline or online; and (3) examine whether reading political blogs have affected the nature and level of their political participation.

    We'd like to request your participation as one of the survey respondents for this study. If you're interested to participate, please provide us your email address so we can send you the survey form in Word file. Feel free to send questions/clarifications to the principal researcher, Ms. Mary Grace P. Mirandilla at mg.mirandilla@gmail.com or at mpmirandilla1@up.edu.ph. To learn more about her work, visit http://www.linkedin.com/in/gracemirandilla. Info about the SIRCA grant program can be found at http://www.sirca.org.sg/.

    We look forward to hearing from you soon.

    Thank you very much.

    Regards,
    Jasmine Ferrer

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster