Real Life Farmville

Dec 2, 2009

We are certifiably Farmville addicts in the family. Me, my husband, my two boys and my sister each has an account and we compete against each other on who gets to level up first. As of today, I am winning as I am already on level 31. Yes, I started late on this game and while I enjoy playing it, it really eats a lot of my blogging time!

Anyway, being Farmville addicts has its advantages. My kids now know vegetables (artichokes, what artichokes!) and flowers. And when we travel, they look at rice fields and understand that the farmer is plowing, or harvesting.

Of course, I have my own real life Farmville story. While on a trek to Tall volcano, this horse just wouldn't move!



Hmm, maybe its time to harvest his horse hair?



0 comments: to “ Real Life Farmville

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster