Mommy Moments: New Favorite

Jan 26, 2010

mommy moments






This is a very, very late Mommy Moments post because I really can't think of their new favorites, other than the bike and PSP and coloring stuff that they received last Christmas. But since its already a Tuesday, and we were in QMC last Sunday and it is still the topic of my kids conversation, then I guess I just found out about their new and latest favorite: a hang-out, the Quezon Memorial Circle!



They really enjoyed themselves here, even if we didn't let them bike anymore! And they made their dad promise that we will come back next week. Well, my husband did enjoy himself too! He ran the circle 9x while we were playing badminton. So I guess, we found our new family favorite after all!



Oh, we found a hidden Mickey!



1 comments: to “ Mommy Moments: New Favorite

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster