Mommy Moments: Something New!

Jan 2, 2010

mommy moments

Aptly themed Mommy Moments for the New Year is Something New and of course, we must show the kids and the new toys they've got for Christmas. I think I already wrote about these gifts here, but would love to post them again for Mommy Moments.

Here is my eldest, Drexelle on his bike.


And here is Danniel with his PSP. It was also a gift for his 7th birthday.


Ishi is already using her coloring materials here in the picture. She received those coloring gift set and coloring books and more pencils for her collection.
For myself, I bought this bookshelf to house my collection but the kids also claimed some space for their new toys. I still have a box of books waiting to be displayed.

For the husband, we bought a new colored tv, but I am too lazy to take a picture and post. But its not yet an LCD TV. Maybe next year, ha ha.

So that's all for this year's first Mommy Moments!


3 comments: to “ Mommy Moments: Something New!

Post a Comment

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster